FlexTecs is currently hiring for an IT Solutions Architect:
The Solutions Architect plays a key role in developing Recovery Audit solutions for clients of FlexTecs which include some of the largest retailers in the US. The SA will work directly with auditors and client representatives to understand the business processes, systems and data used by the client. Based on an understanding of these key elements, the SA will develop an approach to identifying exceptions in the data to highlight potential lost profit for our clients.
The SA will report directly to the CTO/SVP of Global IT Services.
Audit solutions are built on MS SQL Server with Windows .Net desktop applications for the front-end. The SA will provide technical and team leadership to production developers who support day-to-day functions related to the audit solutions.
The duties and responsibilities of the Solutions Architect include:
• Collaborate with other solutions architects, production developers, auditors and client resources to plan, design, develop, test recovery audit software solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Determine optimal solutions for various recovery audit concepts within assigned clients
• Provide direction to data loading team and production development team to create client solutions.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Assist in creating estimates and work plans.
• Prepare reports, and other documentation on the status or projects as needed.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles.
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Identify areas for improving efficiency and automation.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Provide second-level support to business users.
• 5+ Years working with SQL Server performing complex data analysis and developing T-SQL stored procedures
• Solid understanding of database design
• Experience working with datasets across disparate systems
• Ability to troubleshoot query performance issues
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills
• 4 Year college degree in technical area such as computer science/engineering or equivalent work experience
• Experience with Recovery Audit or related field such as fraud detection or data analytics
• DBA experience with emphasis on performance tuning, server configuration
Please submit your resume to USJobs@flextecs.com
FlexTecs is currently hiring experienced recovery auditors:
For opportunities in the United States, please submit your resume to USJobs@flextecs.com.
For the United Kingdom, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.